Badgerswood & Forest Surgery have established a Patient Reference Group to help identify and continually improve our service to patients.
You can get involved in this group in two ways:
- Becoming a member of our Patient Group which meets every 6-8 weeks.
- Becoming a member of our virtual Patient Reference Group which will be asked to complete a questionnaire on the practice annually to monitor our performance.
If you would like to become a member of one of these groups or require further information you can either:
- Telephone the reception team
- Ask next time you visit the surgery
- If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.